Download ebook free for mobile phone eBay For Dummies epub 1118098064 | Best Website For Ebooks Download
Warning. If you use AdBlock, you may have problems with downloading.
4.5 of 5 stars (Votes: 171)
|Published in:||For Dummies; 7 edition (January 10, 2012)|
|Format:||Paperback 408 pages.|
|Formats for download:||epub, docx, odf, mobi, iba, fb2|
|Tag:||Computers & Technology|
eBay is the world's #1 shopping and selling site, where millions find bargains and make money with their own sales. Marsha Collier is the #1 eBay expert and bestselling author, with more than a million copies of her books in print. And eBay For Dummies has been the bestselling book on eBay since the original edition in 1999. Thoroughly updated to cover all the changes in the eBay site, eBay For Dummies, 7th Edition is an easy-to-follow path for new users to get from registration through making purchases to making sales.
Ultimate eBay authority Marsha Collier gets you started with information about signing up, navigating the site, and using the My eBay page to track you activity. She then shows you how to find the best bargains, make a winning bid, and complete your purchase securely. While she guides you into becoming a successful eBay seller, she also shows you how you can pick up extra money in a tight economy with eBay sales.
- Kilma: Un voyage au bout du coeur : recit (French Edition)
- The Voice of Enlightened Monks: The Thera Gatha
- Holt iExpresate! Level 1, Student Edition
- Controversial Therapies for Developmental Disabilities: Fad, Fashion, and Science in Professional Practice
- Collecting and Investing Strategies for Walking Liberty Half Dollars (Strategy Guide Series)
- South Africa Handbook 2009: Tread Your Own Path (Footprint South Africa Handbook with Lesotho & Swaziland)
- Crowdfunding: A New Financing and Investment Alternative